Membership at the Coyotes Curling Club
League Rates and Dues Schedule
United States Curling Association Annual Membership: $75 (only $35 if you are upgrading from 2013 membership.
Sunday League: 4pm Draw
Monday Open League: 7:00pm Draw
Tuesday Competitive League: 6:30pm Draw
Wednesday Rookie League: 6:30pm Instruction and 7:00pm Game
Thursday Open League: 7:00pm Draw
Friday Midday League: 11:00am Draw
Friday Evening Open League: 7:00pm
Cost of the leagues will be $20 per game for each league. Leagues will run from 10 to 12 games/weeks.
What's it going to cost me to get "curling gear"?
Nothing. The Coyotes Curling Club will loan members the equipment needed to curl. Items such as a curling broom and sliders will all be available to you during league play. All the Club insists on is that you have a dedicated pair of clean running shoes to use on the ice as regular street shoes ruin the playing surface in a hurry. Secondly, wear clothing (sorry no shorts) that will allow you to stretch, and finally, have a willingness to learn and have fun while doing it! Should you decide to invest in your own gear for greater safety and comfort, our clothing expert will help acquire whatever you need - usually at a discount through our friendships with curling supply retailers.
What do I get with my membership?
- a personalized Coyotes Curling Club name badge.
- access to club brooms and sliders.
- A free subscription to the quarterly USCA newspaper "Curling News" so that you won't miss out on any curling news and events across the United States.
- Access to Coyote Board meetings and Curling Club events.
- The opportunity to make friends and enjoy an evening out in a social yet competitive group.
- Professional coaching and instruction each week while playing the game.
Questions about Coyotes Curling Club Leagues
For more information regarding League play please e-mail our League Co-ordinator Shawn Tait at firstname.lastname@example.org.